What can you expect from us:
- We ship to every country in the world
- Local pick up at our store is possible
- We send a product data sheet with your order
- Customer service via tel / chat / mail
The concentrated glue must first be diluted with water before you can use it as floral glue. Dilute 1 up to 10 with glue and water.
Glue for fresh flowers, pot plants and foilage. The flower glue is easy to use and cleans with lukewarm water. The composition of the glue is not detrimental for flowers and plants and In addition the residue is not obvious on the products.
- Fast setting shortens clamping time
- Excellent heat and solvent resistant
- Unaffected by finishing touch
- Easy to clean off with water
What is floral glue?
The Centimo floral Glue bonds quickly, is waterproof, and beautifully binds together flowers, ribbons, and jewels without the use of unsightly tape or wire. This glue can be used in fresh or preserved floral arrangements.
Why a special glue?
Because otherwise the flowers will damage.
How do you remove floral glue?
Push a butter knife into the dish and try to pry up the edges of the putty with the knife. Spray WD-40 or a similar lubricating oil into the dish, covering the floral putty. Use the butter knife to remove the remaining putty, which should now be loose enough to remove fully.
For more FAQ’s visit support.centimo.nl