Orange flower dye
Orange flower dye
What can you expect from us:
- We ship to every country in the world
- Local pick up at our store is possible
- We send a product data sheet with your order
- Customer service via tel / chat / mail
Absorbable flower dye
Centimo can offer you all kinds of different types of dyes (absorbable and dipping dye) for flowers and plants. It is possible to give every product the desired color without harming the flower or plant. Our dyes are on water basis and environmentally friendly. We can produce every RAL or Pantone color code.
Absorbable flower dye is a dye that is absorbed by the flower or plant itself. We can also provide you with a service contract for all Flower and plant dying materials in order to help you to become a professional flower dye company Feel free to contact us for more information about this service contract.
- Flower dye is suitable for any flower or foliage
- Flower dye is environmentally friendly and does not harm flowers or foliage
- Easy to use product. Mix with luke warm water and place your flowers in the solution
- Centimo absorbable flower dye ensures for a fast (1 hour) and beautiful result
How long does it take to color my flowers?
This depends on how light or dark you want the color to be. Usually It take one hour to have a normal colored flower.
How to use absorbable flower dye?
Mix approximately 16 gram dye into 1 liter clear luke warm water, and place your flowers or foliage into the solution.
Are the dye pigments dangerous to humans, animals or the environment?
No, they are made from natural raw materials. There is no health risk, just rinse with clean water if spilled. In the environment it dissolves 100%.
For more FAQ’s visit support.centimo.nl
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.